The monument of the Apostle of Freedom Vasil Levski is located on the central square between the churches St. Nicholas and St. Mother of God. It represents the deep honorship and gratefulness to the Apostle by its fellow citizens.
The project of the monument, featuring the Apostle of Freedom in its full height with a roaring lion next to him (the roaring lion symbolising the Bulgarian people) was made by Marin Vasilev. The foundation stone was laid on 15th of May 1903, as Prince Ferdinand attended the ceremony.
44, ulitsa "Vasil Levski", Karlovo, Plovdiv, 4300, Bulgaria.