Policy for protection of personal data
Our Policy is intended to inform you of the way we handle your personal data as an administrator and your rights. The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We do not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, then these are our contractors (such as accountancy or legal departments) that process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for the protection of your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible on the processing of your personal information we provide to you.
What is personal data?
Personal information is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of syndicates and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying an individual person, health or sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual are a special category of personal data. We do not process such information for you.
Collection and use of personal data
We collect, use, store and process your personal data that is required by the Company to perform our services and our goods. Below are examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we can use it.
What personal information do we receive?
- When buying a product or when signing a contract – your names; your email address; address for delivery of the goods you ordered;
- To manage access and identify your account / if any / – email address and password;
- Payment and payment details related to your payment – email address, customer number, phone number, invoice address, shipping address, payment instrument information, purchase amount and purchase frequency;
- To issue an invoice and process it – your name, invoice address, shipping address, email address, payment instrument used, payment amount and product(s) date of purchase;
- For security against defective products and related to goods and complaints – your names, your e-mail address, the products that is purchased; postal address, information on the complaint/complaint and the product (s) concerned;
What objectives and what base use your personal information?
The main activities, purposes and grounds that are related to the processing of our personal data are:
- Posting and invoicing your purchases on the basis of our legal obligation to do so;
- Data related to your access management (identification), based on your consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
- We use personal information, because it helps us in the development, delivery and improvement of our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages, such as notifications about your purchases, and changes to our terms and policies.
- We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as check, data analysis and product enhancement, service and communication with our customers.
- In addition, your data is processed by us for the purposes of:
- Establishing anomalies, claims related to our products, based on legitimate interest;
- Questions addressed to us about products based on your consent;
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, and others, needs a separate registration and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of these sites. We are not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these terms and conditions. Please take a closer look at the general terms and conditions of these sites.
Disclosure of your personal data
In some cases, Welcome.bg may disclose certain personal information to strategic subcontractors who work with us to provide products and services related to the Company’s activities or to assist us in marketing to our customers. Personal information will be shared by us only in order to improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
For cases where we share information about you with third parties – our suppliers, we have mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for that. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
It may be necessary – by law, in court, in litigation and /or upon request by public and governmental authorities in or outside your country of domicile – to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information to you if we find that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public concern.
We may also disclose information to you if we find that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the implementation of our Terms and Conditions or to protect our activities or users. In addition, in case of reorganization, merger or sale, it is possible to transfer any and all collected personal information to the third party concerned.
Transfer to third parties
Welcome.bg does not transfer your data to non-EU countries as a rule. If this is necessary, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in full compliance with the legal provisions, thus ensuring the level of protection of your data (including but not limited to standard transfer terms approved by the European Commission). Data protection remains with your data. If our partners are located in the US, then we check their Privacy Shield certification, which is a legal mechanism for transferring data to that country.
Protection of personal information
Welcome.bg takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
All our employees are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures to protect it. Access to your data is limited to the necessity of performing its duties.
For cases where we share information about you with third parties – our suppliers, we have mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for that.
Storage of personal information
Your rights in relation to your data
If you have provided us with your personal information, you have the following options at any time:
- Verify the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information;
- The right of access to your personal data processed by us;
- The right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- The portability of data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- The right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- The right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc.;
- The right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repetitive and unreasonable, is not subject to a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information for a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and / or legal representatives of children find that children under their guardianship have provided us with us, contact us at the contact addresses listed in this policy. We will delete the information in the shortest time.
Validity and update policy
If you do want to contact us on questions related to this policy or the protection of personal data, please use the following email address: [email protected]