The Bee Springs are one of the warmest in Bulgaria with a temperature of 73 ° C and a flow rate of 720 l / min. The water is slightly mineralized, sulphate-sodium-silicon and radon (120 eman per 1 liter).
Thanks to this important and not so common composition of water, Pchelinski Mineral Baths ranks among some of the world’s most famous resorts. Water similar in composition and healing effect is available only in SPA centers – Brambach in Kreuznach – Germany
Landmarks in the area
- Trayanovi Vrata Fortress is located 25 km. from the village of Pchelin and 60 km. from Sofia, to the Trakia highway in Sredna Gora.
- Borovets ski slopes are located 25 km.
- The famous Kostenski waterfall is located on the river Chavcha, 15 km from the village of Pchelin.
- Levitsa Dam is located 15 km. from the hotel.
- Ostrich Farm “Ostrich Fun” Dolna Banya is located 5 km. from the hotel.
- Boutique cellar “Rusin” specializes in the production of high quality white and red wines from grapes, selected from the sunniest region of Bulgaria – the Thracian lowlands.
Many opportunities for organizing tourist tours in Rila and Sredna Gora.
Safe reservation with Booking.comBook now
Пчелин, Софийска област, 2048, Bulgaria.