The city of Sapareva Banya is situated in the foots of Rila mountain which determines its unique climate and is reachable within only one hour driving from Sofia.
The most valuable feature of the city is the hot mineral waters. There you can find the hottest water of the Balcans that erupts from the only natural geyser with temperature of over 102 oC that converts him directly into the hottest spring of Europe.
The hotel has 13 double rooms, 2 triple rooms and 5 flats (2 of them of family nature with 2 rooms).The whole capacity of the hotel is 40 people.
At your disposal are:
- Hotel with a capacity of 40 persons
- Swimming pool with mineral water
- Steam bath
- Shock bucket
- Healing and restorative massage
- Wireless Internet
- Transfer and excursions
- Adjacent to the new town beach and bath
- Conference hall – 20 seats
- Lobby Bar
- Walking / horse riding
For our VIP guests accommodation is in luxury rooms №12, №13, №14, №15, №5А where you can enjoy:
- stunning view of the ‘Verila’ mountain
- special SPA package – dressing gowns, slippers
- daily refill of the mini-bar with mineral water
Safe reservation with Booking.comBook now
40, ulitsa "Germaneya", Sapareva Banya, Kyustendil, 2650, Bulgaria.